Friday 17 April 2009

Caught Between Two Things I Love

Sometimes in life there are things you have to do or want to do that might not upset but dissappoint people who are close to you. I chat online everyday to a myla. We get on really well and we are very close. But over the last few days I've not been able to chat to her because I work at the hospital as volunteer. My assignment was taking sick people home in my own time in my car. I do enjoy this, the problem has arise that the time I do my volunteer work is the same time I chat to her. I love this work but I also love myla as well. I hope she can understand this and will still chat to her everyday if I can. Myla I'd like to thank you for understanding me and will always love you. Don't worry about that.

3 comments:

Development Catalyst said...

Be true to your feelings...it's good to be true...good luck to your heart's health,always,,,,

squirrel said...

Thank you for following my blog. I do hope you find many interesting and new things on it. Please feel free to comment and ask questions.

May there be lots of good nuts in your life.
Squirrel

Squirrels View

Mimi said...

Life is full of choices, it's hard sometimes.
Also, I want to let you know that I’ve moved my blog, so to visit, just click on the link with this comment. Sorry for the bother, the story is on the blog, hope to see you soon!