Sunday 8 February 2009

Feeling Down

I want people to know if things get bad there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. I've been off from work now for over seven months with a bad knee. And for the first time in my life I can't have things I always wanted. It's now I open my eyes how lucky I have been. I do understand there's lots of people around the world who are 100% worse off than I am. I'm lucky I live in england and have friends and family around but there's one special person who I won't say her name but lives in the philippines whom, over the last seven months or so has been a rock in my life. I know this person has not had everything she has wanted but still had time to talk to me and cheer me up. So to this person, thank you very much and if ever this person wanted me around she knows where I am.

No comments: