Monday 16 February 2009

the internet


I have now been surfing the internet for about 5 years. I'm 53 and like many people at my age have found it hard to get used to using it. But over the years have picked up tips. And now get by with the basics you can lean so much and have found out so much even things I did not know anything about. I store pictures of my family on here its like a big album. The internet is such a wonderful thing that even families who live far apart can see and talk to each other as if there in the room next door. I do understand there are people who use the internet for there evil ways but as a whole I found and made so many friends on here. I like to tell you there's one friend I made online who is very special to me. We are very close and share most things when possible. She lives in the other part of the world that is not the richies. But whenever I needed help online or anything else she's always there. So to this person who knows this, thank you for everything you've done for me. God bless.

No comments: