Wednesday 4 February 2009

written from my heart

I don't know where to start this blog but the person who will read this first will know its written for her. I want to tell you about this very pretty, beautiful and inteligent young lady she will be 31st on the 9th of february. So I want to be the first to wish her a happy birthday. I want to tell her there been times I said things to her and been unfair to her. I have many times I don't understand her. I should not ever think of myself but more of what she wanted. This beautiful young lady has been kind and helped me over these 6 months or more. I want to say to her I'm very sorry and I hope in her heart she can forgive me. I hope we can be close friends for many years to come and I won't tell you where she is from or her name but she knows who she is. I will give the people who read this a little clue from where she is from I want her to know that. Again, advance happy birthday!!!

No comments: